Custom Search

Wednesday 6 August 2008

Creative person needs Funding


Hello my name is Dean.
I am a Very Creative person.
My Mind is Beyond the normal level and seems like a curse to me!
Even a Creative Mind like mine never sleeps! as when i am asleep i live another life!
I realize there is 2 parts of me last night!
Since i had my accident and sprained my Ankle!
This stopped me from being able to get out and explore the world!
I had such huge ambitions in deed!
I live in the hope that some day i will get better!
A year has gone by! a whole years worth of life i could have made a difference.
Now i realize that there is 2 parts of me!
A hidden side of me that only shows in my Dreams. The part of me that yearns for fulfilment in life! and See's this bad ankle as a Key to stopping my desires.
Its these desires. In my Dream's i hate living and just want to give up living!
But in my woken self i so badly want to live!

I am a kind and Caring adventurous person who has ambitions galore!
Being Creative like this has a Down side to it!
I am single! I have decided that its impossible for me to find a Woman who can understand me!
I must seem to complex to a woman!
I am a Very good cook and love wines! I am romantic and very Honest.
I write poems, short stories and songs. Also i Invent and do art.
And constantly like to try new things.
I am also a Libra and was born in 1973.

I am looking for anybody who can help a Creative person (My Self) get his mind organized and make a living from his work.
I have stories that need publishing and stories to be wrote.
I live in England and Need a simple room out the way of the city any where in the world.
If any body can give me a bed and a type writer!
I will not only be a Very good and honest Friend to you!
I will churn out some amazing stories! and you will get to read them 1st!
And you can feel good about helping a Creative person who has been not working for a year since his accident! To get his foot fixed privately.
Also you will be helping a wonderful mind reach the world.

All i ask is a kind person who can afford to fund my Writers dreams!
A spare room in a house that's not being used! and Fresh Coffee to keep my Mind alive!
And also a person who can cover my 1st publication costs.

In return for this i will offer a honest percent of future book sales.
And i also hope to gain a great honest friend from the people or person's who helps me.
Contact me on the following email: fantasycreek@msn.com if you are the person intrested in helping me!
Take care for now! and hope to hear from any body who can help.

No comments: